- High Precision Antenna Positioners
High Precision Antenna Positioners
High precision antenna positioners (also known as antenna pedestals or tracking antennas), and their controlling software are designed and manufactured to meet customers' specific applications. Antenna positioners can be rotational with single or multiple axes, or translational in X, Y, Z co-ordinates.
Q-par Angus understands that everyone's positioner requirements are different. That is why we offer bespoke and standard antenna positioners and tracking antennas to fit a number of applications and budgets.
Shown below are our range of antenna positioners and antenna management GUI/controller software, and examples of bespoke positioner designs we have supplied previously.
We also design and manufacture a wide variety of antenna solutions that can be tailored to your specific positioner requirements.
Shown below are our range of standard antenna positioners and antenna management GUI/controller software. This includes our excellent Single Axis Positioner system, Portable Antenna Positioner and Positioner Controller.
High quality build and reliability are a feature of all Q-par products.
- Single Axis Positioner
- Our rugged computer controlled single axis system is ideal for ELINT broadband surveillance. The system is capable of complex scan control with rotation speeds of up to 200 rpm.
- Portable Positioner
- High quality antenna positioner, designed with portability as its number one criterion. Ideal as a surveillance antenna, and for tracking, signal collection, SIGINT and many commercial activities.
- Antenna Controller
- Q-par Angus designs and develops its Antenna Controller Units fully in house, offering a very high degree of flexibility to the customer in the control and indication options available.
Q-par Angus understands that everyone's positioner requirements are different. We have designed and manufactured many bespoke antenna positioner systems for a wide range of customers and purposes.
From surveillance to ELINT; tracking to SIGINT.
- All Weather Positioner
- Built to the very highest standards, this was the standard version of the positioner from the All Weather Antenna Positioner family. It was designed to operate with reflectors of up to 2m in diameter.
- Enhanced Antenna Positioner
- This positioner design has all of the virtues of the all weather series, but with more than twice the torque. This enabled a greater variety of antenna solutions to be considered. This positioner was designed specifically to house an array of reflectors.
- Heavy Duty Antenna Positioner
- This is a heavy duty, fully enviromentally hardened antenna positioning system. it was designed specifically for larger antenna arrays where positioning speed and precise angular accuracy are of the utmost importance.