- Products Introduction
We design, build and calibrate our products to the highest engineering standards. Many of our designs have been steadily improved to continually improve best practice and performance.
We work with you the customer to provide you with what you require, not a standard product that doesn't necessarily fit your particular needs.
Please contact us for further details on:-
Tel. +44 (0) 1568 612138, Fax. +44 (0) 1568 616373
- Antenna Positioners
- We have a wide range of Antenna Pedestals and Positioners suitable for EW, Surveillance, Tracking & Test and Measurement from test lab usage to large scale antenna platform deployment.
- Reflector Antennas
- Our range of high quality precision antennas and feeds includes linear, circular polarisation (CP) and dual polar waveguide feeds, prime focus, offset, solid & split parabolic reflector antennas & profiled antennas, covering 0.1 - 3 m and 1 - 40 GHz and more.
- Broadcast Antennas
- Q-par Angus designs and manufacture a wide range of Broadcast Antennas suitable for use in the OB - Outside Broadcast industry for use in television and civil communications links industries.
- Sinuous Antennas
- Our new range of Sinuous antennas provide wideband performance in a compact package, with either linear, dual linear, CP or Dual CP polarisation. Sinuous antennas are especially suited to the EW environment such as Electronic Support Measures (ESM) and Radar Warning Receivers (RWR) or more generally as Threat Warning Antennas.
- Spiral Antennas
- Our range of Spiral Antennas provide low cost, excellent wideband performance in a compact package, with either left or right hand Circular Polarisation. Spiral antennas are used in many applications because of their cost and size. They are used in EW applications such as Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) systems and as Threat Warning Antennas in threat warning receivers.
- Omnidirectional Antennas
- Q-par Angus has produced a new range of omnidirectional antennas from 2 to 42.5 GHz. These include vertical, horizontal and slant linear polarisations.
- Log Periodic Dipole Arrays
- High performance wide band LPDA antennas. Small and lightweight, they are robust, fully weatherproof, cost effective antennas suitable for stand-alone use or reflector feeds.
- We design and manufacture a wide range of components including Waveguide Adaptors, Standard & High Power Filters, Diplexers, Polarisers, Waveguide Components, Waveguide Transitions and Attenuators. Also see our Capabilities section.
- Antenna Tripods
- We provide three types of antenna tripod covering standard, enhanced and military grade equipment. Standard or custom built mounting brackets are available.
- Patch Antennas, Printed Antennas and Arrays
- One lesser-known product of Q-par Angus is its Patch Antennas, Printed Antennas and Patch Antenna Arrays, often produced to specific and demanding customer requirements.
- Recent Changes
- All Weather Positioner (Julian Robbins) Apr 29, 2013 Built to the very highest standards, this was the standard version of the positioner from the All Weather Antenna Positioner family. It was designed to operate with reflectors of up to 2m in diameter.
- Heavy Duty Antenna Positioner (Julian Robbins) Apr 29, 2013 This is a heavy duty, fully enviromentally hardened antenna positioning system. it was designed specifically for larger antenna arrays where positioning speed and precise angular accuracy are of the utmost importance.